Age: 30 Years
Hometown: Karachi, Pakistan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rida Isfahani
- Rida Isfahani is a Pakistani model, host, and actor, who is known for playing roles in Pakistani films and television shows. In November 2016, she made news after her private intimate video went viral all over the internet. In November 2022, Rida, in an interview, accused her ex-fiance of leaking the video online.
- Rida got divorced from her first husband, Salman Sheikh in 2020 after she accused Salman of physically abusive behaviour. In an interview, on being asked about the reason behind his divorce, Salman revealed that Rida’s parents used to control him and repeatedly interfered with his decisions. Another reason behind their separation was Rida’s intimate private videos, which were prevalent on various social media sites. Salman alleged that Rida forced him to live separately from his family as she never liked and respected his mother and sister. Salman said,
The biggest lie she told was that I had assaulted her with a hot [clothes] iron. I have never attempted to physically harm her, I swear to Allah. The second biggest lie is that I had threatened to throw her off the third floor. I allowed my profession to suffer because of her. I went against my family for her. I left people just to pamper her and to help remove her bad memories and that bad patch involving a viral bathroom video of her. Only my heart knows how I withstood all this. On the contrary, she raised all these false allegations against me. She didn’t consider all the things I did for her.”
- Rida, in an interview, revealed that she aspired to become a lawyer, but her father was not in favour of her decision.
- In an interview, Rida talked about the reason behind her separation from her second husband and revealed that his husband had trust issues with her, and he often accused her of cheating with other men.
- In 2011, Rida appeared in a few Pakistani television shows like Pul Sirat, Mehmoodabad ki Malkain, and Umm-E-Kulsoom as Zainab on ARY Digital.
- Rida appeared in a few television shows like Muhabbat Hamasafar Meri (2013) on TV One, Dehleez (2013) on ARY Digital, We Are Family (2013) on Express Entertainment, Chor Darwazay (2014) on Express TV, Raja Indar (2015) ARY Zindagi, and Mohay Piya Rang Laaga (2016) ARY Digital.
- In 2016, Rida appeared in the Pakistani film Shikwa Jawab e Shikwa. In 2021, she acted in the Pakistani film Karachi Se Dubai.
- In an interview, Rida revealed that her favourite actress is Aishwarya Rai.
- In 2016, Rida appeared in the TV show Meri Saheli Meri Bhabi in which she played the role of Mehreen on Geo TV.
- In 2017, Rida shot to fame for playing the role of Arzoo in the television show Jatan on ARY Digital.
- Rida, in an interview, revealed that after her divorce from her first husband, Salman Sheikh, she went into severe depression and struggled with it for quite a long time.
- Rida was invited as a guest of honour by channel K21 for the Ramzan transmission in April 2022. (Ramazan transmission includes highlighting the teachings of Islam and reciting the Quran and Naat Sharif )
- In an interview, Rida revealed that after her video went viral in 2016, the directors forced her out of the television shows, and she remained without work for a few months.
People urged me to do a press conference but I didn’t as it was his deed, this is my tragedy and it will go to my grave with me. People don’t forgive and keep accusing you of your past and I have been facing this. I was also cut down from projects after this.