Hometown: Naharpur Rupa Village In Gurugram
Age: 40 Years
Wife: Roshni Chaudhary
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kaushal Chaudhary
- Kaushal Chaudhary is a notorious gangster from Gurugram, who is associated with the Davinder Bambiha Group. He is infamous for killing the Congress leader Vikas Chaudhary in 2019 outside a gym in Faridabad. He was absconding the police custody for many years and got arrested by the Special Task Force of the Gurugram Police in 2019. Prior to his arrest in 2019, Kaushal was one of the most wanted gangsters’ in Delhi NCR and carried a reward of Rs. 5 lakh on his head.
- Kaushal Chaudhary used to sell and repair submersible water pumps in his village before stepping into the world of crime.
- Chaudhary’s tryst with crime began with a family land dispute with the slain gangster Sudesh alias Chhelu in 2004. A year later, Sudesh killed Kaushal’s brother owing to the same land dispute. Further, their tussle led to the murders of around 9 members of both groups and ended with Chhelu’s murder on 12 December 2006 by Chaudhary. Following the incident, Kaushal was arrested by the Gurugram police.
- While in jail, Kaushal met with many dreaded criminals and formed a gang of his own. The important members of his group include Rajasthan’s Gurjar and Amit Dagar.
- While serving the jail, Kaushal conspired the murder of Sudesh’s wife and shot her dead in 2009, when Kaushal was out on bail.
- Subsequently, he fleed the police custody and expanded his group further, committing dreadful crimes like murder, the threat of murder, robbery, land grabbing, extortion, and kidnapping.
- Kaushal emerged as one of the most dreaded gangsters’ in Gurugram and Delhi after the arrest of Binder Gujjar and the encounter of Sandeep Gadoli by Gurugram Police in 2016.
- Subsequently, he expanded his operations by extorting huge sums of money from traders, property dealers, and businessmen in other parts of Haryana and Rajasthan.
- Soon, he befriended gangster Surender Geong and made an alliance with him to eliminate his rivals and strengthen his gambling and illicit liquor businesses in Gurugram. Together, they committed several murders in 2016 and 2017.
- In 2017, Kaushal fled to Thailand, from where he moved to Dubai and got settled there. He then operated his gang from Dubai.
- In 2019, he ordered his henchmen to kill Congress leader Vikas Chaudhary. Following Vikas’ murder, a red corner notice was issued against Kaushal.
- In the same year, Vikas was repatriated from Dubai. As soon as he entered India, Kaushal was arrested by the Special Task Force of the Gurugram Police at the Indira Gandhi International Airport, Palam, Delhi.
- Reportedly, he was in a live-in relationship with a girl named Manisha, who was three months pregnant with Kaushal’s child in 2019. When the doctors refused to terminate her pregnancy, she when for an abortion. During the interview, while revealing the details about Manisha’s pregnancy, Kaushal said,
The doctors in Dubai had refused to terminate her pregnancy, following which she had to abort the unborn child in a private hospital in Delhi. She had to return to Dubai in July but was arrested from Burari in Delhi on June 4 for her involvement in murder and extortion cases in Gurugram.”
- Later, Chaudhary joined hands with the dreaded gangster Neeraj Bawana to increase his dominance.
- With gangsters trying to expand their sphere of influence, alliances started being formed in north India. On one hand, Lawrence Bishnoi sided with gangsters Subbe Gujjar (Gurugram), Kala Jathedi (Haryana), Jitender Gogi (Outer Delhi), Anand Pal Singh (Rajasthan), and Hashim Baba (Northeast Delhi). On the other hand, Bishnoi’s rival Davinder Bambiha had made alliances with Neeraj Bawana (Delhi), Kaushal Chaudhary (Gurgaon), and Sunil alias Tillu Tajpuriya (Outer Delhi). While Lawrence Bishnoi Syndicate is arguably the most notorious, it has faced tough competition from Davinder Bambiha Syndicate. There have been numerous wars between both gangs. In August 2021, Kaushal Chaudhary, along with his aide Amit Dagar, conspired the murder of the youth Akali Dal leader Vicky Middukhera in Mohali. Apparently, Vicky’s association with Lawrence Bishnoi led to his murder. Later, the Punjabi actor and Congress leader Sidhu Moosewala was shot dead by the members of the Bishnoi gang to avenge the murder of Middukhera.
- He was also involved in the murder of the international player of Kabaddi Sandeep Nangal Ambian, who was murdered in Jalandhar, Punjab, on 14 March 2022.
- His name also popped up in the murder of a Congress leader.
- In a fight for dominance, Lawrence planned the murders of two real brothers of a liquor businessman in Pataudi town of Gurugram who were very close to Kaushal Chaudhary. Apparently, Lawrence killed the brothers to make his dominance in the liquor business in Delhi.
- In September 2022, gangster Sandeep Sethi aka Sandeep Bishnoi’s (gangster) was shot dead in full view of the public when he was returning after appearing before a court in Rajasthan’s Nagaur district. Later, Kaushal Chaudhary and the Bambiha group took the responsibility of his murder through a Facebook post.
- Kaushal is often described as the ‘new face’ of Gurugram Underworld.
- He addresses himself as the North India King.
- Kaushal Chaudhary has a deep faith in Lord Shiva.
- Kaushal is very particular about his fitness and follows a strict workout regimen.
- Apparently, Kaushal is operating a gang of around 50 members and has around 200 cases registered against him in different states of India (as of 2022).
- In 2022, his house in Naharpur Rupa village was raided by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) in connection with a case related to narco-terrorism.
- As of 2022, Kaushal Chaudhary is lodged in Gurdaspur Jail in Punjab.