Barkha Singh is an Indian television actress, host, and model. Barkha Singh biography. She began her career as a child artist at a very tender age of 10. She is known for roles in the series like Engineering Girls, Home Sweet Office and Please Find attached. Singh has collaborated with popular brands such as Cadbury, Amazon, and Coca-Cola. She has also worked in the &TV show Bhagyalaxmi in the character of‘SurbhiVarunSukhla’
Birth & Early Life
Barkha Singh was born on 3 August 1992 in Bikaner, Rajasthan. She belongs to a middle-class family. She grew up with her sister Chandni Singh. Barkha had completed her primary and secondary schooling in Maharashtra. She completed her graduation and got her degree in B. A in Mass Media and M.A Sociology from St. Xavier’s College. She studied Marketing and Business at the University of California, Berkeley.
Barkha Singh biography
Singh made her Bollywood debut with the movie Mujhse Dosti Karoge in the role of Young Tina in 2002. Then, she acted in films like Samay: When Time Strikes (2003) and House Arrest (2019).
In 2013, Singh made her television debut with the show named Yeh Hai Aashiqui. She has worked in many shows like Love by Chance, Jaat Ki Jugni, CID, etc. Singh had gained popularity with the character of ‘Gia Sen’ in the show Girls on Top (2016). She has also appeared in several “FilterCopy” sketches.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Traveling and Cooking|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Barkha Singh
- Barkha Singh was born in Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- She has worked in numerous television commercials, national as well as international.
- She has also worked as a video jockey in channel V.
- Barkha is a YouTuber too. She runs a YouTube channel named “Barkha Singh”. Her first video was on ’10 fun facts about me, Barkha Singh’.
- She generally uploads her photographs and her fashionable outfits on her Instagram profile.
- Her favorite actress is Priyanka Chopra.
- She likes traveling and cooking.
- She is an animal activist too.