Wife: Erin Anne Warren
Age: 46 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aryan Vaid
- Aryan Vaid, an Indian model, actor, writer, and director, predominantly works in the Bollywood film industry. He holds the title of Mr International World 2000 and Mr India 2000.
- According to some sources, Aryan was in need of an amount of Rs 25,000 for participating in the Grasim Mr India contest, and he did not want to ask his parents for the same. His elder sister Meena helped him with the amount despite of the fact that it was a huge amount for her to arrange.
- He has worked with the Hindustan Times as a lifestyle columnist.
- According to some sources, Aryan worked in some street plays at the Prithvi Theatre in Mumbai.
- Reportedly, Aryan Vaid, on the set of a Bollywood film ‘Run Bhola Run’ (2016), accidentally slapped actor Govinda very hard following which he was pushed to the ground by the people on the set.
- Aryan Vaid, in an interview, mentioned his ex-wife, Alexandra Copley, as a toxic woman. Aryan revealed that he was being threatened and abused by her. Aryan Vaid added that he could see Alexandra in his dreams trying to kill her. Aryan Vaid said,
My wife Alexandra Copley keeps threatening to kill me in my sleep. And this is not in anger but in cold-blooded words and actions. If anything happens to me, please take this entry on my wall as legal proof that I did mention her threats. Even at this very moment, I see this maniacal look in her eyes. I am afraid to go to sleep… an honest confession. I am an abused husband, caught in an abusive relationship with a toxic woman.”
- Aryan and his wife, Erin Anne Warren, got married at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa in Florida. According to the sources, they were dating each other for the past three years of their marriage after they met at a party of one of their friends in Florida.