Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Delhi, India
Age: 31 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aakash Ahuja
- Aakash Ahuja is an Indian actor. He also works as a scriptwriter and producer in the Indian television industry. He is best known for appearing in the short films The Startup, Abaan, and Don’t Shoot the Angel.
- In 2011, Aakash Ahuja marked his acting debut with the film The Startup as Haji alongside Utkarsh Ambudkar, Max Goldberg, and Mark Grafton.
- In 2012, he worked in a short comedy film Midnight Call. In the same year, Aakash Ahuja played a negative character in the film Don’t Shoot the Angel, which was a drama fantasy film.
- In 2012, Aakash Ahuja was cast as Trevor in the film Abnormal Depression alongside Aviad Bernstein, Antonio D. Charity, and Aviv Cohen. He then appeared in the short drama Abaan. In 2013, he ventured into the Indian television industry when he appeared as a host of the television reality show Act Now.
- His big breakthrough came in 2021 when he appeared opposite Indian actress Jigyasa Singh in the popular television serial Thapi Pyaar Ki, telecasted on Colors TV.
- In 2019, Aakash Ahuja worked in the television serial Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas as Viren Narang. The show was telecasted on Colors TV, where he played the role of Sehar Bambba’s ex-boyfriend.
- In 2021, Aakash Ahuja marked his directorial debut with the short film Awakening of Mind.
- According to Aakash Ahuja, he is a trained Karate champion and had worked as a Martial Arts trainer before venturing into the Indian entertainment industry.
- In 2022, Aakash Ahuja appeared in the television serial Faltu as Ayaan Mittal alongside Niharika Chouksey.
- Aakash Ahuja is a compassionate animal lover. He has a pet dog named Charlie. He frequently shares pictures of his pet on social media.
- Aakash Ahuja is a fitness enthusiast. He regularly goes to the gym. He often shares pictures of his workout sessions on various social media platforms. Once, in a media interview, Aakash Ahuja talked about the importance of fitness in his life. He said,
It is the most important thing. I believe fitness is about how you “breathe” and that’s what everything is about.”
In the same discussion, he disclosed that he loved eating chocolates and proteins. Aakash Ahuja added,
I am a foodie who’s mostly on a diet. Chocolates are my biggest weakness. I usually consume a lot of protein but I firmly believe in eating less and eating healthy.”